Hello Everyone! Happy International Women’s Day! I always like writing a post to celebrate Women’s Day. I’m a proud intersectional feminist, and I’ve created some posts like this in the past. Click Here, Here, or Here to see some of those blog posts. This post is going to be highlighting some of my favorite quotes, that have to do with equality, feminism, and overall motivation. If you have any quotes that you think would go well in this list, feel free to comment them down below! Enjoy!
1. “A woman should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
2. “There is no limit to what we as women can accomplish.” Michelle Obama
3. “Gender Equality is a human fight, not a female fight.” – Frida Pinto
4. “We are all equally wise and equally foolish” – Albert Einstein
5. “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – J.K. Rowling
6. “Nevertheless she persisted.”
7. “Don’t let anyone tell you, you’re weak because you’re a woman.” – Mary Kom
8. “I am a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal Woman, that’s me.” – Maya Angelou
9. “Find people who make you better.” – Michelle Obama
10. “There is no limit to what we as women can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama (yes, another Michelle Obama quote)
11. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts” – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “Create your own sunshine” – unknown
13. “Feminism includes all genders”
14. “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back” – Malala Yousafzai
I hope you enjoyed this post! International Women’s Day is about uplifting and celebrating all of the strides women and people, in general, have taken to reach this point of rights and recognition. If you have any quotes that you think would go well in this list, feel free to comment them down below! Thanks for reading!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
Don’t forget to follow me on:
DM me so I can follow you back!