Hello Everyone! One of my most popular posts was 28 Blogpost Ideas. Everyone said it was super helpful, so I thought I would do another one of those posts. These are just going to be some random bucket list ideas for the summer. There is a mix of things that I have done and also things that I want to do this summer. In addition to Bucket list ideas, there are also some summer activities scattered around the list. Enjoy!
- Make a cactus farm. They look really cute + aesthetically pleasing, and they are really fun to make.🌵
- Knit a blanket for fall+winter! They are super fun to make, and I’m thinking of making one this month too.
- Have a picnic.
- Learn how to play an instrument
- Make popsicles from scratch.
- Make a cake!🎂
- Go Karting. Going go karting is really fun, especially in the summer. There are a lot of places that you can go to, but they are usually on Google maps.
- Go to a fair/ Amusement Park!🎡
Find a drive in movie theatre🎬. I’ve always wanted to do that, and it looks like so much fun!
- Go paddle boating
- Go to the beach. ⛱
- Help out at a local shelter
- READ📕! Really simple, pick up a book and start reading. I am doing a personal book bucket list, with a bunch of books that I have been meaning to read.
- Create a bullet journal! Click here and here for some Inspo.
- Pick up trash in your neighborhood. Help the environment by cleaning and picking up trash in your own neighborhood.
- This one is really simple, go shopping. 🛍
- Try being vegetarian for a day or week.
- BINGE WATCH YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW!
- Take one day, and clean. Designating one entire day to cleaning can be very fun and will be helpful for the entire summer.
- Have a self care/spa day.
♥️Finally, think of one thing you’ve always wanted to do and then do that.♥️
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any other summer bucket list/ activity ideas, let me know what they are in the comments! Don’t forget to like this post + Follow. May your 2018 summer be great! I also just wanted to let you all know, that I might not be posting as often, I’m going to be traveling and I will be on the road a lot.
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!