Hello Everyone! I am super excited for 2018! It is going to be an amazing year. I have come up with 7 New Year Resolutions for 2018!
1. Get better about my Etsy store. Oh Yeah, I have an etsy store now! CLICK HERE to see it. It isn’t completely ready, actually it only has one or two listings, but be sure to check it out to see if anything interests you!
2. Read more. I want to be able to read without being forced to like in school. I really enjoy it and want to be able to enjoy it fully.
3. Work Out more. Running is something I really like and I want to get better at it, so I am going to start working out and running more often, *hopefully*.
4. Spend more time with my Cat. Recently, I have realized that I have been spending more time on my computer than my cat. I love him so much and I want to spend even more time with him.
5. Sew on a schedule. I sew a lot, but it usually comes in waves. I want to make my sewing activity more moderate and steady. It something I HAVE to work on.
6. Write more, I really enjoy writing, not just for the blog but just in general. I am going to start writing daily in a journal for the new year. It should be fun
7. Volunteer. I love volunteering and doing community service, but I haven’t been so good about that in 2017! Every week I am going to do some type of community service, aside from my sewing club volunteering stuff.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I can’t wait for this year to start and I am definitely excited. Something else I am going to try to start doing is having a positing schedule and or special post on special days of the week. But that’s all for the new year.
HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!
Picture Credit: Pinterest