Hello Everyone! It’s cold outside. But, if your like my sister, pjs in the winter can get too hot. I used a flannel stretch fabric. It’s really stretchy and soft. Depending on how advanced you are at sewing, it doesn’t take too long. One pair of pants, took me about 30 minutes. I also used elastic and one yard of this fabric.
1. Take your fabric and fold it in half and in half again.
2. Use your pattern and trace on the fold. If you are making you pattern, don’t forget to add at least 25% to the sides of it because of the elastic.
3. You should have 2 pieces of fabric. Place them right sides together and sew on the curved side.
4. Fold the sides and pin. Sew all the way. (the long side)
5. Add a waistband to the top and add elastic.
6. Lastly, hem the edges and your done!!!
VOILA! I hope you enjoyed this post! It’s really easy to mass produced the pants and just to make them. Don’t forget to like this post and follow me!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!