With the school year starting, everyone could use some inspirational quotes. ENJOY!
1. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
2. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
3. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
4. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
5. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
6. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
7. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
8. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
9. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
10. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
11. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
12. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
13. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
14. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen
15. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
I hope you enjoyed this post!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!