Hello Everyone! I’ve been sewing a lot to make up for lost time, soooo, be prepared to see a lot of new blog posts. I really enjoyed making this hoodie/ shirt. It took me about 1 hour to make it with occasionally breaks. The fabric was a solid knit fabric and I used 1 1/2 yards of fabric, but I had extra left over. My cat might be getting a new shirt in the future.
1. First set the fabric up by folding in half once.
2. Now lay your shirt down. If it has a hood, lay it down lining it up with the neckline. Trace around it and make sure to trace the neckline and leave seam allowance around the shirt.
4. Sew under the arms and on top of the arms. Right side to Right side.
5. Cut out a hood. You can trace your own hoodie or do a simple one. Make sure that the bottom matches your neckline.
6. Sew the hood to the neck line and pin in place I you do an overlapping hood, Overlap the ends.
7. Fold over the edges of the hood 1/2 of an inch and sew.
8. Hem the sleeves by folding it over.
9. Hem the bottom edge of the shirt
This shirt/hoodie as really easy to make and not stressful at all. It’s really comfortable and it’s great for any type of weather. Check out my previous post to see more DIYS.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
Follow me on: